Thursday 14 October 2010

Not only is he Gay, and a perverted maniac,

Not only is he Gay, and a perverted maniac, often with teeth, nails, cigarettes, etc. to my body carving I had only one thought: to Cazenove treatment. Cazenove, He is my shield to resist this world. .me to advance 300,000 advance on condition that I pay for my results really as I am a life !---- said. When Cazenove transplant success, I gradually away from him. I told him that the money is my relationship to a friend borrowed overseas, I must listen to his assignment. In fact, I contracted AIDS. This is a conventional story, but I did not create a miracle out of the cliche. God, I have no special privileges, give Christian Louboutin me the evil germs implanted, it spread rapidly expanding, I quickly withered. .2005 年 8 17, Cazenove was discharged. Since then, he has been unable to find me because I am house ---- that is where I am now quietly waiting for the day of departure.
I'm going to go hh .I have to go. I looked at front of this pile of white pills, swallowed them as long as I will sleep peacefully, sweet to sleep forever. Of course, without the aid of these I will die in the near future, but I feel no need to allow the continuation of life. for all the past, I do not regret not preempt grievance ---- On the contrary, I am filled with warmth and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment