Thursday 14 October 2010

Fat has no plans to let me into my crotch kick again

Fat has no plans to let me into my crotch kick again. At this time, Cazenove will no longer see later, he grabbed a fruit knife on the table. .results, Cazenove missed injuries sentenced to three years in prison. .3 years! I waited for 3 years. aged a lot. .3 years Cazenove out. we played together, feeling that reunited in happiness. His body may be bad, dirty clothes, disheveled hair, skinny. look at this way he was tortured into my heart ache too, such as needle puncture cone. .2005 5 年 month, Cazenove's hair began to fall, a to one, scary.to the Herve Leger hospital to be examined, even found to be afflicted with leukemia, to survive if only a bone marrow transplant. Let the doctor give him my bone marrow transplant, but happens to meet with his type, and general need for bone marrow transplant 30 million? million, a person's life is equal to 30 million? I finally know the power of money. I did not she saved his money, parents, relatives and limited ability, but I could not see him O death! .3 .** hands to snatch away from Cazenove, I have to get 300,000. thought about ways to get the job are the bamboo basket to draw water. Finally, the article is terrible the way ---- it has given me but I have no regrets, because I saved Cazenove! .I was introduced to the hands of a perverted mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment