Thursday 14 October 2010

I thank the parents for their giving me life

I thank the parents for their giving me life, so I came to feel what is life in this world, despite the bitterness of life more sweet; sense Xiejia Cheng, He made me feel what is true love, despite the love between us is full of twists and turns bitter, but love made me feel satisfied, let me have a sense of ordinary life. I also deeply apologetic ---- I can not In front filial, wasting a parenting; I can not and Cazenove together, no longer in this world to give him warmth and support, can not give him his gruel like to eat seaweed. There are those who have and the trajectory of my life intersection of people, if I have this person make you feel embarrassed or hurt, please forgive me! hope the world Moncler without me you will also clean and beautiful. .the way, I am reminded of a small .4 years ago, a night, I Cazenove appointment in a park, I was wearing one sweater a bit cold, huddle with. Cazenove said that he could really hold my cold, they hold me. rockery at the back with a couple we did not see, they are kissing, woman suddenly opened his eyes to find us, frightened scream. man we want this agreement, after a woman pulled away, walked, said: people sick things! people feel sick, the same shall be removed. .I hope he is clean, all actions can be displayed to the sun ----

No comments:

Post a Comment