Wednesday 8 September 2010

years

But I also know that my father told me not worry is not without his sense . my predecessor, predecessor of the predecessor, are planted in this post. shocking! They are people

who after years of tests. They took the time, are very firm in his right hand under the banner of the solemn oath. At that time I was a little Commissioner, I am very envious of

them. At that time, I think, if one day I went to that place, States and Canada! important posts in the dry hard work and display their own competence, has been my dreams. Is my

predecessor would not think so? Although I do not know, but from the heart, they have ambitious ah!
my predecessor's predecessor, a total of competence for two years, things brought to light. Now Looking back, he must have been long sold hh! authorities a secret from his house

found a large quantity of cash, jewelry and all kinds of precious gifts. ah, all the old devil suitcase! people do not know When was acquired. my predecessor did only three

years, for the same reason, also planted. herve leger But the strange thing is that my predecessor until the night before the offenders, herve leger dress in people's minds or reward people.
brings me to grasp the sale of conscience has always been conducted in secret. Basically, with the impression judge herve leger bandage dress a person is not reliable. such as impartiality and integrity

who you met, the person on the jump to the conclusion noble, it is very dangerous. or do you see the report on the stage who is education, it would think he awareness high, it

is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment